Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fake Content

So, I was really trying to avoid any conversational or informative type posts in this blog (seeing as how I have a myspace, AIM, LJ, and several email accounts with which to notify people). The problem is that I recently started writing for my company and I really want you all to be able to see what I'm capable of when it comes to marketing/technical writing. The blog is wordpress and it's for the Jeff Paul program.

I write informative articles and press releases advertising our program, and I also give advice to aspiring internet marketers. It's not what you'd normally associate with me when you think of my writing, but I urge you all to give it a gander and tell me what you think.

Anywho... That link will now be permanently visible under the "places that don't exist" section on the left. Thanks for reading, and I promise I'll have real content soon!

2 comments:

Nataly said...

Catchy title :o)

-R said...

Thanks. LOL, you're my number one fan!